home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
 
 
I want to take a minute to give thanks to all of you for your continous support, love and friendship! I appreciate all the comments and inspiration you all share with me. I truly hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful day filled with love, family, laughter and turkey! Here is my Thanksgiving blessing to you all:
 
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more; it turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home and a stranger into a friend.
 
You were all strangers to me at one point but now you are all friends. I am thankful for each and every one of you.
 Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Hugs,
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet Jo! hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~