home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

RCC78-You are my Sunshine!

 
Hello friends!
I have a quick post for ya on a card I did over the weekend. I was inspired by the Ribbon Carousel's Spring Theme this month and created this adorable spring card using stamps by one of my favorite companies, Lawn Fawn.
 
  
 
I stamped all my images using Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in using my prisma color pencils and some gamsol. The cardstock I used is from Recollections and the patterned papers are by Webster's Pages. I embossed my cream cardstock, added some bling and hand created the front title to say "hello".
 
I added some cute purple/white trim and some crochet lace trim along the left side and tied a bow to put on front of the bird bath. All my images are inked using tea dye distress ink and they are all popped up for some added dimension. The inside also has the purple/white trim and some bling.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you give this challenge a try! Just stop on by at The Ribbon Carousel and link up! I am also adding this card to Paper Playtime's Anything Goes Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Stamp sets used for today's card:
Sunny Skies

Gnome Sweet Gnome
Happy Easter

 

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, love Lawn Fawn!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply ADORABLE!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jo. I love the clouds. How stinkin cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute card! I enjoyed watching you create it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation Jo! I am loving those clouds, they are so cute. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Anything Goes Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is so pretty! I found your blog at the Find a Friend Friday party at Sew Many Ways... In a new follower!

    Have a great week!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~