home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FFC #19 Winners~



Click Here for FFC #20 "It's Sketch Time"!

Hello my crafty friends!
I am back sorta. Boy has it been a busy week for me! I moved into my new home on Friday and since, have been putting furniture into place and unpacking each day. My home is starting to look like a home little by little but there is a ton of unpacking left to do. My craft room furniture is in place but I do not have any boxes unpacked yet for this room. I had to focus on the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen first so that we can have a functional living space. I hope to have my craft room unpacked and ready for use by this upcoming weekend. So I will be here and there and I apologize in advance if I am MIA for a little while longer but I must get my home and craft room in order before I can jump back into my crafting and blogging full time again.

I know I have a ton of things to catch up on and a few hundred emails to get through but I wanted to send out a post on here to catch ya'll up and to announce some winners. So let's get right to it.
 
Ok so our TOP 3 winners from last week's FFC #19 "Women's Friendship Day" are:

 
# 1 Diana
# 2 Lucy
# 15 Elizabete
 
 
Our winner of the 3 pack of digis from Kenny K. is...

            
                       

And now for our monthly winner for the month of September, the winner is...


Laura Love!
                                          
    
  
Congratulations ladies!
All Winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


8 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting settled in...what a task!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait til your all settled and back to crafting-we will be here when you return! Hugs!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!! Happy to know that you are settling in...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as Top3!! CAngrats to all other winners! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 and congratulations to all the winners. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners. It's so good to hear you are getting settled in your new home and arranging your space just the way you want it. Such a daunting task, but so rewarding once it's done. All takes time, so don't overdo, get too tired. Looking forward to having lots of fun challenges! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners!! Glad you are getting settled in!! Happy Thursday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats WInners - Way to Go and enjoy ! Thanks Jo for the challenges - it is a blast to be here!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~