home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, June 27, 2014

LOTS OF WINNERS!!! FFC Winners Announced!!!

 
Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun-day Friday challenge
 #52 & #53, & #54  posted below! Are you one of them lucky winners???

 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #52"HB2U":

#2-----> Lucy Patrick
#9------>  Guild Master Crystal
#56------>      Crafting with Creative M
 
 And now our winner of the $25 gift certificate to 3 Twenty Crafts is...
 
 
       
 

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #53"Anything Goes":

#48-----> AngelicBadGirl
#68------>  Sherrie Scraps with Passion
#100------> Gro Tjeltveit 
 
 And now our winner of the $25 gift certificate to the PND Store is...
 
 
----> 51. Vic
 
 
Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #54"I love you Dad":
 
#3-----> Beth F.
#18------>  NanaConnie
#25------> Pauline 
 
 And now our winner of the 7 pack of digis from Bugaboo Stamps is...
 
 
  

Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


6 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!! Yiipee!!! Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Top 3!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited to see my name among one of your Top 3 winners, thank you so much! Congratulations to all the winners and Top 3's. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats to all the winners. I need to get more involved with challenges again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone! Thanks for choosing my project in the top 3:) Wahoo!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing me to be among the top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~