home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ask Jo! It's talk time Tuesday~



Hello my sweet friends!
Welcome back to another Talk time Tuesday! I am hoping you all had a great weekend and hoping that the weather is starting to feel a bit more like Spring. It's a very sunny day here today with a high of 55.

So today's question comes from Adrianne who wants to know, " Have you ever worked with a gelli plate? I see more and more of this these days and wanted your opinion?"

  Hello Adrianne!
Gelli plates really seem to be the "in" thing right now and has been trending for quite awhile these past few months. I have heard about it on a few of the blogs I frequent and I have watched a few videos on this. I personally, have not used a gelli plate but I will admit, I would love to try it out. Dickblick has them for a reasonable price. And they also have a wonderful video showing how the gelli plate comes straight out of the package, how it is used and how to easily clean and store it. One of the blogs that I follow, Balzer Designs works with Gelli plates and she does a fantastic job! If you are sitting on the fence Adrianne about whether or not to get one, definitely watch the video and visit the Balzer Designs blog for some inspiration and guidance to help you with your decision. If you do decide to take the plunge, come back and let me know how you liked it and what you create! And thanks so much for taking the time to write in today! :)

Well friends, that is it for today. Please write in with questions you want answered or topics you would like to see talked about during our Tuesdays together :) 

 Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great question.
    Thanks for the info. I haven't seen this before so I will be checking out the video and blog you shared.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of gelli plates before either. Thanks for sharing a new art form with all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great question. I too follow a blog that uses the gelli plate all the time. - Carolyn Dube - http://acolorfuljourney.com/

    I have even seen a recipe somewhere to make your own gelli plate. This is a technique/tool I would really like to try. Maybe we could do some when I come to visit Jo :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted a gelli plate for a while but haven't purchased one yet. They do look so awesome. Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~