home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Introducing the 2016-2017 Design Team!!



Hello my wonderful friends!
I am so excited to be able to share the 2016-17 design team with you but before I do, I just want to say thank you to all of you who applied for this term! WOW! I had a lot of applicants and it was extremely hard to narrow it down. If you did not make the team this term, please do not let that discourage you! I would really like for you to apply again when you see that I am having another DT Call.

 I know that these girls are just as excited to spill the beans on their blogs too so without keeping it secret any longer, I would love to announce the 2016-17 design team for Jo's Scrap Shack!  I initially wanted to bring on four new designers but ended up bringing on eight!!! Some of my girls have stayed with me, so you will see some familiar names and faces and then we have the new designers too! The new designers have a little (*) next to their name. Please take a minute to visit their blogs and congratulate them and make sure to subscribe so that you do not miss out on their beautiful work. These gals are very talented and I am super excited to call them my sister! I personally want to welcome each of you, (new & current) to the design team and I know you will create amazing art!


TEAM A

Amanda Haynes

Michelle Green

Alpna Kale*

Tina Campbell

Christine Miller*

Tammi Lynn Cremeans*

Margaret Ashby

Cyndi Amaya*


TEAM B
Kellie Nevin

Art Jypsy "AJ"

Valerie Allard*

Sue Kracker*

Heather Mills

Roshini Begum*

Joyce Tompkins

Monica Bernstine*
  
What a great bunch of talented designers!
Please stop by their blogs and leave some love. Their work will definitely inspire you in some way or another. Each of them bring something different to this team and I cannot wait to see what they create next! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, enjoy life's blessings~

10 comments:

  1. Big congratulation to all of you! It's lovely to see so many familiar names/faces! I look forward to seeing all your beautiful work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!! Can't wait to see what you all create!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the DT, both old and new!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the DT!! Looking forward to seeing their creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the ladies!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard to our new DT - some amazing new talent x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, y'all. What a nice position. Enjoy and I can't wait to see your work. Some of you I recognize your names already. So I know we are in store for some really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all of the DT! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and you will enjoy being on such a great caring team! Can't wait to see what you all create. x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~