home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Winners FFC #180 Announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #180! We had 92 amazing entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???



Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #180




                       #04---   Imke
                       #62---  Creative World by Zeljka
                       #85---  Lisa F.

And now our winner of the $5.00 gift card from:

Digital Delights by Louby Lou


#74--- Sarah N.


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card a top three!! Congrats to the winner and the other top picks!! Have a great day, sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Woohoo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and the top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! Congrats to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~