home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Winners FFC #205 announced!

We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #205! We had 86 awesome entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #205
 "Anything Goes"

  •                  #04-- Cards made by Beckie
  •                  #52-- Deonna B.
  •                  #61-- Cass
Congratulations Top 3!
Please grab your win badge from the top right corner of the side bar

 And now our winner of the $10 worth of digis to the DS4J online store!


 #84- PST

 And now our winner of the 4 digital stamps of their choice from the LBBS Store!



#15- Lucy Patrick



All Prize Winners Please email:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone, I feel very privileged to be in your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so excited to see I'm the winner of the LBBS prize, thank you so much! Congrats to the other winner and Top 3, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my Top 3 Badge! Congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, how exciting to see that I'm the winner of the LBBS prize, thank you so much Jo! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the lucky winners !Amazing pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~