home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, September 3, 2012

Winner Announced from the Cardz TV Brew HAHA Blog Hop!

Happy Labor Day Friends!!!
 
I hope you have all enjoyed this Holiday, hard to believe that summer is now coming to an end. AHH but then there are the joys and anticipation of welcoming Fall. I just love Fall, the cool crisp air, the changing of the leaves, just beautiful!
 
We had a great blog hop this weekend over at Cardz TV and I just want to say thank you to all of my new followers and to all of my existing followers for making this a very special blog hop and for leaving me such beautiful comments!
 
Okay are ya'll ready for our blog candy winner???  The lucky lady is...* Drum ROLL*
 

#27- TARA from Craftin Desert Divas !

CONGRATULATIONS TARA!!!
 
Please email me privately at Joann6274 at Gmail dot com with your mailing address so I can get your CardzTV Stamp set sent to you!
 
 
Well thats it for today. Thanks for stopping by guys!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~