home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, December 2, 2013

FFC # 27 Winners Announced~

FFC#28 "Get in the Spirit" Challenge

 
Hello my crafty friends!
How are you all doing today? It is crazy madness in the world huh? Lot of amazing deals and sales everywhere for Cyber Monday. I honestly am starting to think that Cyber Monday is bigger now then Black Friday. One thing I like most about it, is that you can do all the shopping ya want from the comfort of your home! No crowds or long lines! Speaking of great sales, did ya see my first post today? If not, you might want to, so check it out here. Okay so let's see who won this week, shall we?
 
Our TOP 3 winners from last week's FFC #27 "Thankful":

# 10 Samantha K 
# 11 Rita Edwards
# 26 Beth F
 
 Our winner of the 5 pk of digis from StampArt Designs by Kathryne is....
 
           
 
 
 And now our winner of the 7 pk of digis from Bugaboo is...
 
  
                                   
 
  
Congratulations to all of the winners!
All Winners & Top 3 winners Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!
 
  Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to ALL the winners!! I was home catching up on some rest and crafts.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing me to be among your top 3! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you peeps that won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, So happy I won (:
    Well done to the other winners (:
    I have emailed you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top three. Congrats to the other top threes and winners :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~