home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Talk Time Tuesday with Ask Jo~




Hello my sweet friends!
I really hope that if you are on the East coast getting more snow again today with that storm, that you are staying inside, staying safe and staying warm! I cannot believe how much snow has fallen so far this winter. I feel bad for those of you who are losing work time and having to deal with shoveling snow and dealing with freezing temps. I sure hope the warmer, spring-like weather comes soon!
 
Well let's get to our Q & A for today's Talk Time Tuesday post. I only have 1 question to answer today as there are only two more questions left for me to answer. I figured I would spread them out. If all of you would like for me to continue with these TTT posts, then I really need for you all to start submitting more questions on a weekly basis. All you need to do is click on the "Ask Jo" tab at the top of my blog and ask away. I would really love to keep this feature here on the blog but I cannot do it without you. Moving on....

 Today's question comes from Amber who asks, "Hello Jo. I have just a couple of questions for you but if you are not able to answer all of them I understand. Since it is a new year do you have any resolutions? Will there be anything new on your blog? and what is on the top of your to do list?"

 Hola Amber!
I can surely answer all of your questions for you. To answer the first one, do I have any new year's resolutions? YES! I have a few actually. I would like to start Project Life. It is something I have been following and collecting for since last year and I really would like to start diving into it. I would also like to get halfway caught up with my scrapping and albums. Right now I am ashamed to say that I am still working on my yearly family album from 2008 and a Disney World album from 2001. *Hanging my head low* I know, sad right? A few resolutions that I have that are not craft related, eat healthier, shed some pounds, move back home to New Jersey or Pennsylvania and to have my new company & stamp line 3 Twenty Crafts,  take off , become well known and become successful.

The next question, will there be anything new on the blog? YES! There will be plenty new this year on the blog. There will be more giveaways, more challenges, tutorials and videos, Guest Designer spotlights and a few other things that I cannot talk about just yet. =)

And now to answer your last question, what is on the top of my 'to-do' list? I am not sure if you are referring to crafts, my business or home life so I will give you an answer for all of them. For crafts, the top thing on my list of things to do is clean my craft room and organize! Lord knows that my room needs it. I was able to get some of it done over this past weekend but there is still more to be done before I can actually sit down and really let my creative juices flow. The top thing to do on my list for my business is to spread the word that the company exists. Word of mouth is the best advertisement and I really want to get 3 Twenty Crafts' name out there.
 As far as my home life goes, the top thing on my 'to-do' list is to do get my health to improve. As you may know, I am always sick and I suffer in chronic pain always, 24/7 and it is very stressful and hard on me. The pain really takes a toll on me and it stops me dead in my tracks from doing things that I either want to do or that I need to do. It is not easy living in chronic pain. There are days that I just cannot get out of bed at all and there are days where moving around or doing things hurts me even more and then I suffer for the next few days from it. Long story short, I have a doctor appointment on the 28th
(next week) and I want answers as to how I can better improve  this 80yr old body that I am trapped in. Well Amber, I hope I have answered everything for you and I am so happy that you took the time to write in and ask me a question or three =)  Please write in again soon! Happy Crafting!
 
  
 Well my friends that is all I have for today.  I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
 
 

         

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~