home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, February 16, 2015

Winners FFC #74 Announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #74! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #74
 "Shaped Cards":

     
                             #2-----> Kevin
                             #5-----> Octavia Moonfly
                             #6-----> Mimi  

 And now our winner of the 4 pack of digis from:
Little Blue Button Stamps

------> #3 Helen

And now our winner of the 3 pack of digis from:
 
------> #15 Gloria Shirr


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Thank you so much for drawing my number for one of the winners and thanks for all the fabulous challenges. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all our winners. Gorgeous entries all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and well done to everyone else!

    I've just e-mailed you.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs by Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~